- Support the implementation of the Global Purchasing Strategy to the Regional level. Develop, maintain, align, communicate and implement Regional Purchasing Strategies (Category Strategy Papers, CSP) in alignment with all respective stakeholders
- Drive the Execution of Market Intelligence studies and ensure the ideal balance of Competition and Pooling through e.g. supplier reduction and implementation of strategic suppliers to achieve a maximum cost reduction contribution and best possible synergy effects
- Identify, develop and promote Global and Regional Strategic Suppliers based on SRM requirements and considering the CSP definitions. Conduct Strategic Supplier Meetings to realize further benefits toward service level and customer expectations.
- Manage and develop the number of favorable Price and Framework Agreements in legal, logistical, commercial and technical terms (Requirement Books, Specifications, Standards) in close alignment with stakeholders, and steer the implementation
- Support global sourcing projects as well as Lead and initiate tenders for Regional Projects in cooperation with the respective stakeholders*
- Track & Drive results of relevant KPI´s for responsible Cluster(s) according the Global Target & KPI settings
- Academic degree in business administration, engineering or comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Purchasing, respective material group preferred
- Leadership abilities/experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office tools as well as in SAP R/3 and World Class Sourcing Platforms
- English language skills written and spoken; regional languages preferred
- Affinity for cooperation with people and intercultural competences
- Strong negotiating skills, persuasion and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, driving execution
- Creativity, reliability, integrity, teamwork, operates with global perspective
- Willingness to travel
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunitiy to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, Yearly target bonus (YTB), home office, sick days, company canteen) - lunch contribution
0800 100 618
Vitesco Technologies Czech Republic s.r.o. Závod Frenštát pod Radhoštěm (zobrazit na mapě)
Frenštát pod Radhoštěm
Frenštát pod Radhoštěm